Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cooking Classes

Last night I went to a restaurant in Thalwil for my first cooking class since I was about 6 where I learned to make Fried Rice. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it was definitely a lot of fun.  The owner of the restaurant has a list of some traditional Swiss foods that he will be teaching us to make over the next few months.  This is fantastic as the ingredients should be a lot easier to come by than some of the other recipes I make and find substitutions for.  I am going to attempt to recreate these dishes this weekend if I have the recipes by then, so will post a step by step guide.  For now, here are the pictures of everything  but the Easter cake (hubby ate that too fast) :-)

Nussli-Salat

Spinach and Ricotta filled Crepes

Pork Cordon-Bleu

No comments:

Post a Comment